Are you looking to find a substitute for traditional buffalo wings?…well look no further; my vegan & gluten-free buffalo cauliflower recipe has all of the flavor without the harmful ingredients. This makes an excellent appetizer for your next gathering.
Buffalo cauliflower is the perfect finger food for football games or a healthy surprise for your Father’s Day feast.
Eating these, you will forget you are actually eating something that will help your body. Cauliflower has incredible healing properties.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable. It is great for the immune system, is high in some key trace minerals, and contains anti-tumor compounds. It is an excellent source of high-quality, bioavailable protein.
In addition, it is one of the few foods that is high in Di-Indolyl-methan (DIM), which is important for endocrine balance and support.
Cauliflower also contains high levels of vitamin K and omega-3 which makes it an excellent anti-inflammatory food essential for those struggling with fibromyalgia, hepatitis, arthritis, cardiomyopathy, cystic fibrosis, IBS, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Furthermore, cauliflower helps protect the stomach lining, which makes it essential for preventing bacterial overgrowth. It has also been shown to help detox the liver spleen while also helping to remove toxins from the blood, lymph, tissues, and organs.
Raw cauliflower makes an excellent rice replacement and is easy to make simply by placing the florets in the food processor until it is the consistency of rice.
This buffalo cauliflower can be paired with so many different dipping sauces, and each one will create a unique flavor, making this the ultimate finger food for all taste buds.
This eBook is filled with my classic family recipes for chutneys and sauces. With a wide variety of mouth-watering recipes, writing this took me right back to my childhood. I was blessed to grow up in a family that shared in the love of traditional cooking and passed these techniques down from generation to generation.
My passion for flavorful cooking is something I wish to share with each one of you!
It is amazing how the addition of a simple sauce can literally transform any recipe. This eBook gives you many options for meal-altering, taste bud tantalizing, and recipe game-changers!
ALL proceeds from this book go to Underdog Warriors, a not-for-profit organization, co-founded by two incredible individuals who recovered from chronic illness using the power of Medical Medium® information and who decided they wanted to give back.
Underdog Warriors support those suffering who have been left without the financial means or professional support they need to heal by providing scholarships to help subsidize the cost of Medical Medium® recommended tools and supplements, as well as health coaching sessions for those in need.
Please leave me a comment below if you make this buffalo cauliflower recipe or any of the dipping sauces – I would love to hear your feedback. Let me know your favorite dipping sauce, and stay tuned for more to come…I am always thinking of new ways to add flavor to our meals.
To your health & happiness,
Vegan & Gluten-Free Buffalo Cauliflower
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpea flour, almond milk, water, garlic powder, smoked paprika powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter, completely coating them.
- Roll them in the gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Don’t put them on top of each other. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 °F.
- Combine Muneeza’s Spicy Buffalo Wings sauce and pour it over the baked cauliflower wings. Coat evenly.
- Put the coated buffalo wings back on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake again for 24 minutes at 350 °F.
- For the vegan ranch sauce, combine only 1/2 cup of the cashew sauce with dried dill and parsley and stir until well combined. You will use the other 1/4 cup of the cashew sauce in the Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce.
- Serve the vegan cauliflower wings with the vegan ranch!
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped green onions.