A Healing Fruit Punch Bowl? What does that mean?
Laying eyes on a festive fruit punch bowl has always made me excited. The tantalizing colors and tropical fruit dancing around in the bowl held a promise of sweet delight in my mouth. The trouble is, though that most fruit punches are made with boxed juices and can be high in artificial & refined sugars, and artificial color and other nasty ingredients. And the fruit can often be lacking luster. So the experience of a fruit punch can be far from ‘healing’.
This Healing Fruit Punch Bowl recipe will fulfill it’s promise of sweet delight and contains only healing foods. In fact it contains some of the most LIFE changing foods (literally) according to Medical Medium and his book Life Changing Foods. Do you know that by adding in the delicious star anise pods to the punch, you will turn it into an Epstein-Barr Virus fighting drink?
Healing Fruit Punch Bowl
- 2 bananas chopped
- 1 ½ Cups pineapple chopped
- 2 Cups mango chopped
- 1 pink dragonfruit cubed
- 1 pomegranate peeled
- 2 oranges sliced
- 12 strawberries chopped
- 1 Cup wild blueberries
- 12 star anise pods
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bag frozen cranberries (8-10oz)
- 5 Cups filtered water
- 3 Cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 lime squeezed
- 4 Tbsp Raw honey
- 6-8 Cups ice cubes (made with filtered water)
- Chop and prep all the fruit that you need for the bowl. What I have provided, of course, are just suggestions. Feel free to make the fruit punch bowl your own.
- Next fill the bottom of the punch bowl with ice.
- Then prepare your punch. Place the bag of frozen cranberries in the blender. Add the water, orange juice, lime and honey. Blend. This makes a delicious cranberry water.
- Pour the cranberry water over the ice.
- Add the fruit.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and the star anise seeds.
- And you have a beautiful, attractive and healing fruit punch bowl.
I would love to hear what you thought of the Healing Fruit Bowl Punch – comment below and let me know. I am particularly keen to hear your ideas on how you made it your own!
To your health & happiness,
PS – I am so excited about my latest FREE resource – Emergency Kits! The feedback I have received is incredible and it warms my heart to know this information is helping so many. Please share this free resource with your friends and family!