This cauliflower rice recipe can be made in a pinch when you don’t have any other ideas on what to cook…a quick and easy go-to!
If you are looking to avoid salt completely, replace the salt with dulse flakes. This recipe is so versatile and can be completely salt-fee and fat-free.
I keep all the veggies in the freezer (frozen cauliflower rice, frozen peas, frozen carrots, and frozen broccoli). If you just have these ingredients on hand, the dinner almost makes itself.
Feel free to add any other veggies you might want – this is a very versatile dish.
I also find this is a great dish to use up lingering veggies that are about to go bad. Because we use it in this manner, it turns out a little different each time (keeping the variety AND simplicity;))
2-3 Cups frozen riced cauliflower
2 Cups frozen peas
3 carrots, chopped
1 Cup broccoli, chopped
1 Cup shiitake mushrooms (or any mushrooms), sliced
¼ Cup coconut aminos (optional)
1 tsp sweet or spicy paprika
1 Tbsp red chili flakes
Sea Salt or Dulse Flakes – to taste, but only if you exclude the coconut aminos
- Put all of the veggies into a wok or saute pan and let them release water.
- When the water is dried up, add the paprika and aminos (or salt, whichever you prefer).
- Sprinkle red chili flakes on top, and BOOM!…ready to serve
I also freeze this rice in my newly discovered Super Cubes Freeze Food – Souper Cubes®. I particularly love their 2 cup size which allows me to freeze exactly the right portion size for everyone in the family. This makes it super easy to thaw the exact amount needed.
I love pairing this cauliflower rice dish with the Medical Medium® Sweet and Sticky Cauliflower or Indian Dahl. Wherever you use rice or grain, this is an excellent substitute!
I hope you all enjoy this meal as much as we do. Please leave me comments about how you are using it and with what you are pairing it…we all benefit from sharing and I love hearing from everyone!
To your health & happiness,
PS – Have you heard about my new FREE resource?! Your Roadmap For Healing – comprising 7 teaching videos on the most important topics of healing. I am so excited to offer this new starter video course! If you are beginning your healing journey following Medical Medium® information, this course is for you!
In order to ensure you don’t miss out on this and other important announcements, be sure to sign up for my newsletter
Muneeza’s Quick & Dirty Cauliflower Rice
- 2-3 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms (or any mushrooms), sliced
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (optional)
- 1 tsp sweet or spicy paprika
- 1 Tbsp red chili flakes
- sea salt or dulse flakes - to taste, but only if you exclude the coconut aminos
- Put all the veggies into a wok or sauté pan and let them release the water
- When the water is dried up, add the paprika and aminos (or salt/dulse, whichever you prefer)
- Sprinkle red chili flakes on top, and BOOM!...ready to serve