As the weather is getting colder, and the days are getting shorter, one of my favorite meals that warms my soul is this amazing Egyptian Lentil Soup.
One bowl of this will take your taste buds traveling to new regions!
Muneeza’s Egyptian Lentil Soup Recipe
- 3 cups brown lentils dry
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 4 potatoes, steamed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups Medical Medium Healing Broth
- 6 cups filtered water (or more if needed)
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- salt to taste (optional)
- Saute the onions and garlic in the maple syrup, adding water as needed to avoid sticking
- Add carrots and celery, continue sautéing until soft
- Once done, transfer to pot
- Add the spices - cumin, curry powder, and bay leaves...thoroughly mix into the veggies
- Add lentils, potatoes, and water - let cook for 20 minutes (or until lentils are done)
I hope you all enjoy this Egyptian Lentil Soup as much as we do!!
To your health & happiness,
PS – Have you heard about my new FREE resource?! Your Roadmap For Healing – comprising 7 teaching videos on the most important topics of healing. I am so excited to offer this new starter video course! If you are beginning your healing journey following Medical Medium® information, then this course is definitely for you!
In order to ensure you don’t miss out on this and other important announcements, be sure to sign up for my newsletter