You will not believe how amazing this Garlic Maple Roasted Cauliflower turns out! Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable and I love how it can take on different flavors so completely. Without a doubt, this Medical Medium friendly, Garlic Maple Roasted Cauliflower will tantalize your taste buds! Plus it has a ton of nutritional benefits.
Healing Benefits of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable. It is great for the immune system, is high in some key trace minerals, and contains anti cancer compounds. In addition, it is one of the few foods that is high in Di-Indolyl-methan (DIM) which is important for endocrine balance and support. Finally, it is important for gut heatlh (fights H. Pylori) and it a very healing food for the liver.
Garlic Maple Roasted Cauliflower (Fat-Free Version Included)
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl.
- For whichever version you are making whether the regular one or the fat free one add all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roast in the oven at 400 F for 25 minutes.
- Half way through the roasting, pull the tray out and flip the cauliflower.
- Another option is to air fry the cauliflower for a super crispy texture.
Another option is to air fry the cauliflower for a super crispy texture. Because this recipe pairs well with other veggie side dishes or entrées, try pairing it with my Asian Slaw Salad or with my Spicy Potato Mash!
To your health & happiness,