With the holidays rapidly approaching, tis the season for cocktail parties. This Blueberry-Orange-Cinnamon Sparkling Water will tickle the tastebuds and have everyone buzzing about mocktail parties.
This recipe is super simple and aesthetically pleasing; a guaranteed holiday party hit!
Blueberry-Orange-Cinnamon Sparkling Water
- 1 oz wild blueberry juice
- 1 oz honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 oz sparkling water
- ½ lemon, freshly juiced (squeezed)
- 1-2 small springs of fresh thyme
- small handful frozen wild blueberries
- Pour chilled blueberry juice into a flute glass.
- Add honey or maple syrup to a pan with cinnamon and orange zest with a equal parts water. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Add to flute.
- Add lemon juice.
- Stir to combine.
- Top glass with Sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme and few blueberries and an orange peel twist.
Please let me know in the comments below if you make this recipe – I would love to hear from you.
For more fun recipes using the incredible wild blueberry, check out my FREE Let’s Get Wild With Wild Foods Recipe eBook. You will get 11 incredible, healthy recipes and learn why wild foods are so important. These recipes are simple, fun to make, and delicious.
To your health & happiness,