If you have struggled with your hair, be it texture, thickness, or shine, try this apple cider vinegar hair rinse. The healing power of this rinse is life-changing.
Hair can be such an emotional topic. It is important not to let our hair troubles get us down. We want to form a loving and compassionate relationship with ourselves and this relationship should extend to our hair.
So many of us have hair woes… texture changes, thinning, bald patches, HAIR FALLING OUT. At the surface, hair doesn’t seem like such a big deal, but when you are suffering with these conditions, IT IS A BIG DEAL. And when you add hair struggles to all the other symptoms that we face when we’re chronically ill, it can be a lot to handle.
I’ve been there!
Because of the emotional connection we have with our hair, it can be very difficult to deal with hair issues that have us frustrated and saddened, avoiding mirrors, and even avoiding going out in public. We can feel so lost and unsure of what to do. Fortunately, we have Medical MediumⓇ information and so we also have ANSWERS.
In Thyroid Healing, Anthony William shares with us that hair texture changes happen due to EBV, nutritional deficiencies, and adrenal surges. Because of the incredible information he has gained from Spirit and shared with us, we know that we can bring back our hair with the proper nourishment and self-care. We can heal. And our hair will REGROW.
It is important to support our hair from the inside out. The most critical action is to get as many life-giving foods in us as we can. But, there is a lot more we can do and this includes applying nourishing foods topically.
I want to share a nutrient-dense recipe with you all today for my Herbal ACV Tonic Hair Rinse. This tonic & rinse is more like a magic potion for your hair. It does two incredible things. #1 – It strips residue and toxic build up off your hair. And, #2 – It relieves itchy scalp caused by viral dermatoxins burrowing their way out through the scalp. And this is what I mean by magic. This is the only thing that relieved my scalp itch. IT REALLY WORKS!
This hair rinse is incredible… and very potent. You don’t want to use it too often because it is stripping, and will strip the oil off your hair. So you will only want to use it once every one to two months.
Let me tell you a little bit about the incredible ingredients in this hair rinse:
- Chamomile is antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory. It is soothing to the skin.
- Calendula is a medicinal flower that has antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-cancer properties.
- Lavender is an antiseptic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Horsetail is a medicinal herb that is antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and astringent. It is a natural source of silica and effective in strengthening hair.
- Nettle leaf is an antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Marshmallow root is an excellent emollient. It softens hair and is antibacterial too.
- Rosemary is antibacterial, antiseptic, analgesic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and disinfectant.
- Living silica (as is found in Orgono G5 Siliplant) is amazing for hair when taken orally, but is also incredible when used topically. Adding this to your hair tonic & rinse will increase your hair’s shine.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Hair Rinse
- Large glass jar with plastic lid (no metal lid)
- NOTE: You will need a large glass jar with a plastic lid. Or you can cover the jar with a cloth secured with a rubber band. Do not use a metal lid as the vinegar will destroy the metal.
- STEEP HERBS IN VINEGAR. In a large glass jar, add chamomile, calendula, lavender, horsetail, nettle leaf, and marshmallow root. (You can use dried herbs, which are more accessible or opt for fresh herbs, if you have them available.) Shake the jar. Then, add apple cider vinegar. Allow jar to sit in a dark space for about 2 weeks.
- STRAIN AND ADD ESSENTIAL OILS. After the mixture has had time to become potent, strain the herb water into a jar and discard the herbs. Add lavender and rosemary essential oils. Then add living silica, if desired. This is your undiluted tonic. It will stay good for a long time.
- NOTE: Do not dilute rinse in water until you are ready to use it. Diluting the formula early will make it go bad quickly.
- USE AS A RINSE. When ready to use, take 1/4 cup of mixture and dilute it in water. Apply to the hair and scalp as a rinse. You can leave it in to fully absorb into your hair and scalp.
- USE AS A TONIC. You can also use the concentrated potion directly on your scalp without diluting it. Simply take a tablespoonful and put it at the top of your head. Allow the formula to roll over your scalp and spread it to different areas. You can apply it around the edges of your scalp along your hairline. You do not need to rinse. Let the mixture soak in to your skin.
- NOTE: If you have eczema or psoriasis, do not allow this mixture to touch any area you have a rash. It will burn. If your head and scalp are rash free, you can use gloves to apply it to your scalp.
To your health & happiness,