I love raw food – the vibrant colors, the array of textures, and best of all, the amazing health benefits!
Raw eating is great for anyone who is looking to:
- Gain the most nutrition from food
- Wake up your taste buds that are numbed from salt, sugars, and preservatives
- Experience amazing energy
- Build a healthy, efficient immune system
- Banish digestive problems including bloating, constipation, and gas
I have seen the amazing benefits of raw eating, not just in myself, but in so many people I have helped to heal. It’s so freeing to be able to feel healthy and energetic by fueling your body with the right foods.
I know that raw eating doesn’t “sound” fun, and I know lifestyle changes can be scary. However, raw food is SO much more than just spinach and carrot sticks (though fresh spinach and carrots are so good).
You can enjoy all of these foods:
- Fruits of all kinds – berries, citrus, melons, etc
- Vegetables of all kinds – leafy greens, celery, fennel etc.
- Seeds, including sunflower, chia, and hemp seeds
- Nuts, including almonds and cashews (raw nut butters are great too!)
- Wild foods like aloe vera and sea vegetables
For example, here in my family, we LOVE making sorbets using our favorite fresh fruits. With the right ingredients, you can create the most amazing desserts that are delicious AND healthy for you and your family! Plus, they are so easy! Simply add all the ingredients to your blender, blend, and freeze. You can use your ice cream maker, if you prefer, as it does create a great texture, but that’s totally up to you!
Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
- 1 whole pineapple (cubed)
- 3 coconuts (both flesh and some of the water)
- 3 tbsps coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw Honey
- 12 peeled and chopped mangos
- 2 limes
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups spring water (for blending)
*This is enough for a very large batch – great for a party or to keep all summer
- 2 large boxes of strawberries
- 4 tbsp of bee pollen
- 2 limes (for juice)
- 4 tbsps raw honey (with propolis & pollen)
If you desire a life free from illness and are ready to embrace the healthy life you deserve, I hope you look at the DIY Intuitive Cleanse and 7-Part Video Series. I lovingly created this mind-body-soul detox based on the Medical Medium® protocols and have infused it with the knowledge and experience I have gained through my own training, healing, and intuitive practice. You can find all the information here.
4 thoughts on “Raw Food Desserts: Delicious Sorbets!”
Ok i am going to try them for snack
cool, my love!!!! You are my star!!!!
these recipes look really good
Thanks Malaika! I am so glad you think so! Try them out ok??