A dairy free, Creamy Fat-Free Cheese Dip???
One taste of this and you will be shocked it is fat-free!! This incredible, Medical Medium friendly recipe has been so helpful in getting me through those days when I just really felt a hankering for something more decadent.
Fat free cheese dip goes so well over steamed veggies or a gluten free pasta. And if you really want to have a party, pair this cheese dip with corn free tortilla chips like the ones from Siete . For another great dip chip, click here. You will feel like you are having a treat rather than a healing meal.
Muneeza’s Creamy Fat Free Cheese Dip
- Add enough water to blend into a pourable sauce consistency
- Blend all the above ingredients into a sauce consistency
- If you would like to make this fat free cheese dip creamier, add 1/2 cup of soaked cashews to the recipe.
- To ensure you have the right consistency, make sure the fat free cheese dip is pourable, otherwise you need to add more water or vegetable broth.
- Once ready, pour into a bowl, garnish with jalapeños.
- If you like your sauce spicy, add 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder along with a whole diced jalapeño into the dip sauce.
If you would like to make this sauce creamier, add 1/2 cup of soaked cashews to the recipe. Also this recipe pairs well with my Quick & Dirty Cauliflower Rice recipe.
To your health & happiness,