I grew up eating Babaganoush (the traditional name for the Middle Eastern eggplant dip). When I became sick and I couldn’t handle eating any fat in my diet. So I created this fat free eggplant dip to satisfy my itch for a yummy babaganoush.
I made this recipe Medical Medium friendly so I could include it on my fat free diet. And honestly, this recipe is so satisfying, you will have a hard time believing it is a fat free eggplant dip!
Fat Free Eggplant Dip
- 3 eggplants
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tsp pomegranate syrup (I used Just Syrup brand)
- 3 cloves garlic roasted
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sumac
- 2 Cups parsley finely chopped
- ½ tsp chipotle pepper
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tsp mint ribboned for garnish
- sea salt to taste
- Poke holes in the eggplant with a fork. Put into the bake with a parchment sheet for 45 m at 400 F.
- Once done, remove from the oven and cool. When cool enough to touch scrape out the soft flesh from inside into a high speed blender.
- Add all the other ingredients except the parsley, mint & pomegranates
- Then blend at high speed for about 1 minute. Check the consistency - it should be thick and creamy. Pour the baba ganoush into a bowl, stir in the parsley and put the mint on top before serving.
Let me know in the comments how it turns out for you when you make this mouth watering fat free eggplant dip.
To your health & happiness,
PS – Have you taken time to visit my new Amazon Store? Check out how many amazing clean products I have! I will always be adding more, so please visit the store regularly.
2 thoughts on “Fat Free Eggplant Dip”
Pingback: Fettfreier Auberginen-Dip (Anthony William konform)
Did you have a question?