Living the Medical Medium® lifestyle can seem incredibly daunting during the holiday season. Everywhere we turn we are faced with “no” foods and it feels like nobody else has a problem consuming them. This is an easy time to fall into the trap of self-pity and even anger at the fact that you cannot eat the “holiday favorites” that you likely grew up enjoying and associating with this special time of year.
I understand completely, and I have gone on my own journey with this feeling of deprivation, solitude, and even anger during holiday gatherings. As we know, it seems all holiday gatherings take place around a meal…and generally not a MM meal.
However, as difficult as it may seem at the moment, this is actually your opportunity to start new traditions for your own family. Even if your family is not ready to embrace these lifestyle changes, this is still an opportunity for you to lead by example.
The MM lifestyle is not about deprivation. I want to give you some tools for satiation and success this holiday season!
Here are 7 simple ways to help you stick to the MM protocols during this challenging time of year.
- Fill up on healing foods before going out.
- Load up on fruits and veggie appetizers – most gatherings have these as part of the appetizer selection. Make it a point to indulge.
- Pack quick and easy snacks you can enjoy – always have these on hand.
- Remind yourself how much better you feel in the morning when you have stuck to your MM protocol – the way you speak to yourself makes a difference.
- Focus on the people, socializing, and the meaning of the season, rather than the food.
- Stay well hydrated! Dehydration leads to cravings, fatigue, and low energy which can lead you right to the naughty food list. Staying hydrated helps curb cravings.
- Stick to the most critical part of your routine. Whether it is celery juice, detox smoothie, your supplement routine, whatever you feel gives you the greatest benefit, make sure you stay consistent with that. And you can decide to let the other parts of your regular routine go. This is about progress, not perfection.
Remember to keep it simple and always be prepared. Preparedness, having snacks on hand, is the number one way to avoid the temptation of “no food.”
Please know, you are not alone, this journey is a lifestyle change and while it is not always easy, the rewards are so incredible.
It is time to be strong, to lead by example, and begin to make new and healthy traditions with your families…if not now, then when? You’ve got this!
To your health and happiness,
PS: I would be honored to support you in your healing journey in 2022. Let me show you the healing protocols and steps to take to connect your physical body, heart, soul and spirit to the light to restore and reclaim your vibrant health.
Join me for The Intuitive Healing Community Membership and discover the power of a community of Light-Seekers, all dedicated to healing. What better gift could you give yourself during this holiday season than the gift of support?
PPS: Click here to enjoy my latest resource, Chutneys and Sauces Recipe Book. This eBook is filled with my classic family recipes for chutneys and sauces. With a wide variety of mouth watering recipes, writing this took me right back to my childhood. My passion for flavorful cooking is something I wish to share with each one of you!
ALL proceeds from this book will be going to Underdog Warriors, a not-for-profit organization,
that provides scholarships to those suffering with chronic illness who are in need of financial support. They are donating Medical Medium books, juicers, supplements and health coaching sessions to those who need these tools the most.
Please consider supporting this incredible organization through the purchase of my newest recipe eBook, Chutneys and Sauces.