Terms and Conditions
Updated December 2019
BY PURCHASING THIS PROGRAM YOU (HEREIN REFERRED TO AS “CUSTOMER”) AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS STATED HEREIN.
Healthy Moon LLC (herein referred to as “Company”) agrees to provide service of Intuitive Detox Mastery (herein referred to as “Program”). Customer agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
The Program/services are offered on an “as is,” “where is,” and “where available” basis, with no warranty of any kind — whether express, implied, or statutory — including, but not limited to, warranties of title or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This does not affect those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
Muneeza Ahmed (“She,” “her,” or “Ahmed”), is not a licensed medical doctor, chiropractor, osteopathic physician, naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, pharmacist, psychologist, psychotherapist, or other formally licensed healthcare professional. Ahmed, does not render medical, psychological, or other professional advice or treatment, nor does it provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy. The information provided by Company will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
You understand the information provided in this email is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand and agree that you fully responsible for your own mental and physical well being, including your dietary choices and decisions. You agree to seek medical advice as determined by your own judgment before starting any program, any form of treatment or discontinuing use of any medications as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
Nothing in this Program should be construed as healthcare advice, medical diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Information or guidance provided by Ahmed, should not be construed as a promise of benefits, a claim of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved.
Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, you agree that Company is not responsible for any loss, property damage, or bodily injury, caused by use of the Program. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, Company will not be responsible to Customer or any third party claims through Customer for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out use of the Program.
Program length (herein referred to as “Commitment Period”) is based upon the advertised length of program on the designated sales page or sign-up page. Client understands all benefits shall expire at the end of the Commitment Period, and will not be carried-over. All of Client’s benefits must be used during the Commitment Period.
You will pay all fees specified in the order or checkout form. Except as otherwise specified herein or in a custom order form, fees are based on the advertised cost of the program or content subscription.
5. Method of Payment
Customer shall pay by credit card.
If Customer elects to pay by monthly installments (if a program is eligible for installment payment), Customer authorizes the Company to charge Customer’s credit card each month.
6. Refund Policy
The Programs is non-refundable. Customer shall be responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Program, regardless of whether Customer completes the Program and regardless of whether Customer has selected a lump sum or monthly payment plan. If Customer is unable to use the program materials and access to the course for any reason, Customer understands that fees are non-refundable.
The Intuitive Healing Community
– if you wish to cancel your monthly payments, you must let us know by the 15th of the Month for the NEXT month. Any later than this date you will be charged for the full amount for the following month. There are no exceptions.
– if you wish to cancel your annual membership, you can cancel after 5 days of purchase and no more. You will be refunded the annual cost less the payment for the month you are in, materials for that month are immediately available.
7. Time with Company
At the time of Customer’s appointment (“Session”), if applicable to the program, Customer will meet with Company at the scheduled time. Customer understands that Sessions will end at the appointed time even if Customer is late for the session.
If Customer has to reschedule Customer will do so with a minimum of seventy-two (72) hours notice. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of scheduled session. Company will accommodate emergencies on a case-by-case basis.
If Customer fails to reschedule or attend (“no-show”) two (2) appointments during the commitment period, it may result in termination of the relationship.
Customer understands all available times for appointments are at the sole discretion of the Company. If the schedule changes at any time, Company will notify Customer.
8. Communication with Company
Company welcomes communication between scheduled appointments and outside weekly email check-ins via email. For questions regarding scheduling or administrative questions please email email@example.com or the Program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org as it is the exclusive Customer email address. Company will answer your questions regularly during non-holiday and vacation weeks. Customer understands that email sent on a weekend or holiday may receive a response on the following business day.
The Company respects Customer’s privacy and insists that Customer respects the Company’s. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Any Confidential Information shared by any representative of the Company is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Party who discloses it. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, calls or otherwise.
Customer agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with the Company during the Program. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
Further, Customer agrees that if they violate or display any likelihood of violating this section the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
10. Non-Disclosure of Materials
Material given to Customer in the course of Customer’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Customer agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Customer’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
11. No Transfer of Intellectual Property
Company’s Program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Customer are for Customer’s individual use only and a single-user license. Customer is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Customer’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Customer agrees that if Customer violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Customer’s agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
12. Customer Responsibility
Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is fully responsible for their progress and results from the Program. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Customer’s performance. Customer understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each customer may significantly vary. Customer acknowledges there is no guarantee that Customer will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program.
13. Force Majeure
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
- A) Limitation of Liability. Customer agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Customer releases Company, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Customer agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Customer knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly, waives any claim for damages including but not limited to; injury or death Customer may sustain as a result of participating in this Program.
Customer further declares and represents that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to Customer to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind Customer’s heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- B) Non-Disparagement. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. The Parties agree that neither will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, each other or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- C) Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by the Customer, without express written consent of Company. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
- D) Termination. Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. Customer agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Customer’s access to Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Customer become disruptive to Company, difficult to work with or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. Customer will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
- E) Indemnification. Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the Program, excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Customer shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Customer recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
- F) Resolution of Disputes. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to court of proper jurisdiction. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Customer, Customer is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
- G) Equitable Relief. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties for which monetary relief is inadequate and where a Party may suffer irreparable harm in the absence of an appropriate remedy, the injured Party may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order or injunction.
- H) Notices. Any notices to be given hereunder by either Party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, “personal delivery” includes notice transmitted by fax or email. Email: email@example.com
- I) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, supersedes all previous discussions, negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings between them relating to such subject matter, and may not be modified, amended, or discharged, nor may any of its terms be waived, except by an instrument in writing signed by both parties in duplicate.
- J) Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America.